I am blessed with two incredible men in my life: my husband of almost 25yrs, and my amazing 24 yr old son. They are my world! I am TRULY blessed.
I tend to be a “go with the flow” kinda girl, BUT I get very focused when I get in “the zone”. When the light bulb goes off for a project I am working on, I am in my bliss and even sometimes forget to stop and eat!
I love to laugh and have been told I give awesome hugs!
Some of My Favorite Things
- Grabbing a latte and going “treasure hunting” (i.e. thrifting) with my guy
- Sitting on the beach (or in my backyard) with my sketchpad and a VERY sharp pencil
- Margaritas and chips …though just had to go gluten free
- Flea markets (over shopping malls)
- Watching my son play drums with his band (He is so talented!)
- Encouraging others (especially women)
- Snuggles with our lil dog, Lazer
- Showing God’s love through kindness
- Creating something out of almost nothing
- True love
Why I Love Wedding Design and Decorating
I love the romance of the past, but also love to be unique and think “outside of the box” I believe that is part of what drew me to the wedding industry over the past several years.
I love that weddings are now more personalized and creative. To show who you are and who you are becoming, as a couple. Bringing my clients’ vision to life is what I live for in my business and the relationship that develops as we work together is the icing on the cake. I love that my clients become friends.